An Elder pays a visit to the Sommers cell and delivers the Hive’s response to their failure at the skyport. Meanwhile, Danni deals with her first morning as a woman.
Sasha King – Dani Cutler
Brian Sommers – Bryan Watson
Kevin Darby – P.G. Holyfield
Danni Sharabi – Sara Lloyd
Rebecca Brower – MA in PA
Callie Linder – Beq Vyper
Fiona hin’Connaill – Christiana Ellis
Eva Selindi – Philippa Ballantine
Jared Tamlin – Jason Adams
Dani Cutler, of the Truth Seekers Podcast
Opening Credits: “Zeon Control”, by Metaverse
The Story So Far: “Theatrical Trailer”, by Budha Building
The Warning: “Hunt – Pad”, by David Beard
Waking Up Danni: “HardJack”, from StackTraxx Vol. 04
Unexpected Complication: “Sneaky”, by David Beard
Danni’s Dilemma: “Nowhere – Cues 1 and 4″, by David Beard
Callie’s Principles: Remix of “Electroscape1″ and “Sci-Fi 2″, by ERH
Viscount Security Solutions: “Trance Groove Jam”, by David Henderson
Scene Break/Lead Out: “Jetlag”, by Metaverse
Bed Music: “Smoke-Filled Room”, by Dave Thornton
All music from David Beard is used by special permission from the artist. All other music is provided through agreement with the Podsafe Music Network or the Freesound Project.
Some sound effects were provided by Soundsnap; others were provided by the Freesound Project.
How to nominate Metamor City for the Parsec Awards:
- Go to www.parsecawards.com/submission
- You’ll see a set of check boxes under a heading labeled “Select Award Categories.” Click the check boxes for Best Speculative Fiction Story (Short Form) and Best Speculative Fiction Magazine or Anthology Podcast.
- In the box marked “Podcast RSS Feed URL”, enter the feed URL for Metamor City, which is http://www.metamorcity.com/?feed=podcast
- Click “Submit” to submit your nomination.
- Back at the Parsec Awards home page, click “View Submissions” and locate the entry for The Metamor City Podcast.
- Under the Metamor City entry, click “Add new comment.”
- Enter your name and email address, then add your comments about the podcast. Be sure to recommend Troubled Minds (MCP006 and MCP007) for consideration as the Best Speculative Fiction Story (Short Form).
- Click “Preview Comment” to view your comment, then “Post Comment” to post it.
That’s all there is to it! There’s no benefit to voting more than once, but be sure to tell the judges what you think about Metamor City!
As of this writing, I have been confirmed for participation on the following panels:
- Podiobooks 101 – What are they, and why listen? (1900 Friday, Belmont)
- Promoting Yourself (2100 Friday, Chesapeake)
- Voice Acting Workshop (2200 Friday, Garden Room)
- Live! Takeover – An Audio Drama (1300 Saturday, Belmont)
- Blending Genres (1700 Saturday, Salon D)
- Crowd Sourcing: Making your own street team (2200 Saturday, Belmont)
- Reading – Metamor City: The Cuckoo (2300 Saturday, Pimlico)
- Podcasting 102 – How do I make my own? (1500 Sunday, Belmont)
- Adapting Literary Works For Audio (1700 Sunday, Chesapeake)
- Fantasy Clichés (1900 Sunday, Salon D)
- Death and Immortality in Lord of the Rings (2000 Sunday, Derby)
- Nobilis had a good laugh at the final line of Chapter 09.
- Frank Scheers can’t stop listening, even though he hates psis.
- Scott Pike asks questions about theriomorphs, the origins of psis and vamps, and the history of the Curse.
Next time on The Metamor City Podcast:
Danni has her first real date with a man. Will it be all that she expected? And how is Nate going to react to having a bombshell like Danni living in the apartment? Find out in Chapter 11!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download