Ben is a college student, a sorcerer, and a man with an unusual disability: he turns into other people in his sleep. And since he’s at a school where book-smart wizards are the overwhelming majority, life as a spontaneous spellcaster doesn’t come easily…
Story by Nobilis Reed
Performed by Chris Lester
Edited by Paulette Jaxton
Ben Stansfield, Impostor Ben – Chris Lester
Female Ben – Mae Breakall
Leo – Blaque Saber
Herb Matheson – Nobilis Reed
Professor Swallowtail – Philippa Ballantine
Male Student #1 – Tim Dodge
Natalie Grace – Kimi Alexandre
John Randall – Thomas Reed
P. C. Haring, author of Cybrosis
Some music was provided by David Beard and is used by permission of the composer. Other music and sound effects were provided by Digital Juice, Soundsnap and The Freesound Project. Additional music and effects produced by Chris Lester.
If you’d like to share your thoughts about the show, please call our voicemail line at (206) 202-8530, or email your comments (in text or audio) to email@example.com. You can also participate in the discussion forums at TheCursed.org and join our Facebook group, Fans of Metamor City.
- I apologize for both the lateness and the shortness of this episode. I hope to be able to double up episodes of Nobilis’s 6-part story from here on to get closer to our target length.
- The Triple Threat Double Dip Contest has been extended through the end of February. Only a few people have entered, so you have an excellent chance of winning if you enter now!
- Please help Tee Morris, the father of the podcast novel, provide a college education for his daughter by contributing to the Sonic Boom Trust Fund at http://www.theboomeffect.org.
- Please help Allison Duncan, the producer of Calls for Cthulhu, preserve custody of her daughter from her abusive ex-husband by contributing to the Elf Princess Legal Defense Fund.
- The next episode of Metamor City will be released on the weekend of February 6th.
Next time on The Metamor City Podcast:
What is John’s plan to remove Matheson, and what will happen to Ben when it’s set in motion? Come back in two weeks and find out. Until then, keep it on the bright side!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download