I’m very proud to announce that The Metamor City Podcast has won the Parsec Award for the second year in a row. This year the honors go to “Whispers in the Wood” (MCP042 through MCP045) for Best Speculative Fiction Audio Drama (Short Form).
I want to give my deepest thanks to the cast and crew of Metamor City, without whom this would not have been possible:
- Scott Roche & Paulette Jaxton, editors
- Michael Spence, voice of Isaac Wells
- Jenivi Seven, voice of Abbey Preston
- Indiana Jim, voice of Janus Starson
- Danae Winters, voice of the Leanansidhe
- Susan Murph, voice of Candace
- Nobilis Reed, voice of Emilio Venturi (and you have no idea how hard it was to find someone who could do that accent!)
- Deirdre Reed, voice of Rosanna Venturi (see above re: near-impossible accents)
- TD-0013, voice of Malcolm ard’Valos
Thanks also to all of the fans who have supported Metamor City over the years, whether through donations, iTunes reviews, sending in feedback, or telling a friend. Without you fine ladies and gents, I wouldn’t be doing this.
Lastly, thanks to Abigail Hilton, who accepted the Parsec Award on my behalf at Dragon*Con this past weekend. Abbie has become a dear friend of mine over the last year; she’s a great author, a fantastic collaborator and one of the finest human beings it has been my privilege to know. You can hear my voice on her podcast novel COWRY CATCHERS as the warrior-intellectual Gwain, and I look forward to continuing to work with her in the years to come, bringing you more awesome stories from both of our fertile brains.
That’s it for now, folks. THINGS UNSEEN is still in progress, and while it’s taking me longer than I had planned, it IS moving forward. Good things are in store for Metamor City, and while I can’t tell you exactly when you’ll see them, I can promise that they will be worth the wait.
Keep it on the bright side!